NCNE Membership Benefits
When you join NCNE as an individual or organizational member, you are primarily helping to build a set of resources that will benefit all managers and leaders in the nonprofit sector. We would hugely appreciate your help in achieving this goal.
However, there are also benefits for you and your organization:
As an individual member, you can have:
- Discounts on NCNE events.
- Discounts on the following exceptional resources for nonprofits:
- A 29% discount on the Stanford Social Innovation Review. You will receive four copies of the journal each year for $36.95. www.ssireview.org
- Savings of 15% on all of all Jossey Bass products in the areas of nonprofit management, leadership,fundraising and more. www.josseybass.com
- A 20% discount on all the Fieldstone Alliance's publications, including their very practical workbooks on a range of nonprofit management issues. www.fieldstonealliance.org
- A $10 discount on the Nonprofit Quarterly magazine. www.npqmag.org
The subscription for an individual is $75 per annum.
As an organizational member, you can access the discounts on these resources as described here. In addition,
- If your organization has an expenses budget of up to $500,000 a year, two of your staff or volunteers can have discounts on the NCNE conference and other NCNE events. Annual subscription: $250
- For an expenses budget that is between $500,000 and $5 million per year, your organization can access discounts on the NCNE national conference and other events for up to four staff or volunteers. Annual subscription: $500.
- If your organization's expenses budget is above $5 million, the annual subscription is $750 and up to six staff or volunteers can benefit from the NCNE conference and other events.
Please join NCNE in building a resource that will have a significant impact on the sustainability and effectiveness of nonprofits. Click here
to join online, or download this form, (pdf. membership form
,) and fax it to NCNE at this fax number - 501.637.2807, making sure to include your credit card details, or
complete it and mail to NCNE with a check at:
205 S. Patrick Street